Thursday 24 December 2009

back windowboy

hi this is an introduction sort of recognition if you like i have moved from up north about 10 yrs ago my age is irrelavent i'm registered disabled so i cant work i recieve a monthly allowence from as far back as 1969 i have been addicted to flashing showing women my cock i have to young and old in the early days it was from my parents front and back windows the word soon got arround and i was infamous for miles i even showed my next door neighbours girl my cock as she was looking through a fence later she came in to our house to play with my brother mike who was ten at the time she mandy was 9 yrs i do admit to bring attracted to her because she had a big pert firm bottom i ashed her to come over to me as she had abandoned mike by now and was talking to me i looked at what she was wearing it was stretch blue denim jeans and a tee shirt her name was mandy she obeyed my instructions what are you doing looking at you and i pulled her jeans down and streached her knickers at the front looking at her young pubes couldn;t see her fanny you got any hairs down there no she replied i'm to young you have a lovely plump firm bottom do you mind me getting the first look by a man before you reach puberty no she said mandy can i pull your knickers down no ahe said and i dindn't go near her again put for the next six months she tried to man8ipulate me to giving her a personal show of my flashing campaign it took all my resistance she was starting to controll my thoughts and telling me over and over that my errect cock belongs to her some older girl doing psychietry had told her how to brainwash me into a mindless slave by owning my fettish and making it her own then slowley but surley i would staet to hand over controll of all my perfertions one by one till all i hade left was my will and cock she then would take controll of my cock which she almost had now after she had being processed after ten days i couldn't believe it i responded to everything she asked by her program she had been givin i couldn;t resit it ifelt my self being pulled in by her will she couldn't believe it either she told her mate suzan norman who was 26yrs old she laughed as well god all mighty she told mandy you are about to land a real prise flounder fampos arround here but be carefull mandy he is driven by sex dont let him manipulate you into an area you dont want how do i do that she asked susaN NORMAN 26 yrs old by getting controll of his cock you must stick to my programme when you see him responding asked him to hand over controll of his penis when he says yes then you have got him now take away the only power he has left his erections once you control that you control him he will never be able to lose his erections don't leave him full cocked give him a permanent semi erection and start to programme will this work she asked absolutely women do that to men like him all the time he is a wman's playing thing just ball fodder put him in a cage let him preform for you with his cock you now own till you get him helpless then milk him get him to tell you on all the sex crimes flashing or other wise and record it with him telling you his name and address them do society a favour pring him around to copy lane police station tell him what you have been doing with this pervert give him a demonstration of how you con troll without incriminating yourself and give over to the police to lock up and throw away the key once he tells the police what he has been doing up to date he will get about 10 yrs in gaol where her should be not allowed back in the street he told me he showed his erect cock to as stray dog in a field god she said has he told you that already after two weeks you are almost there means he is willing to give you control of his cock and to own his cock from then on it is yours not his he will be as helpless like a kitten i can't believe that it is true it is Mandy you now have one more thing to take off him that he has control of his mind really said Mandy that is what you are after he agrees in principal to all your demands including controlling and owning his cock i for one knew what Susan was saying because i knew i was in a hopeless position falling under her Will couldn't resist her demands i had already handed her control of my cock of my erections i just needed to be reeled in after all i had even told her how i chased a teenage girl naked down the road by princess royal school one night at ten oclock in the dark she ran in the school screaming this was in 1967 and how i exposed my self to three 10 years old girls by paddy's ditch obviousley i was was on her hook but i didnt let her take control of my mind i couldn't allow her to i would be her mindless slave it took six months for me to resist her will yes i know it sounds barmy couldn't resist that power full ten year old when i was seventeen years old but it is true and i fellt lucky to have escaped her clutches.

No comments:

Post a Comment